Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter all!!!!

I hope you all had a great Easter. Ours was very productive but not of the crafty fun sort! Althou it has been good to do something abit different.  I've been painting and sanding walls and a cupboard that has been made for about 7 yrs!!! All in good time! LOL. I have a big handicap in the painting walls... well actually the sanding department, I'm not too bad about the painting althou I still cut corners and I realise later that maybe I shouldn't of cut!! ;)

Over the last weekend or two I have been having a play with two of my nieces and theses were a couple of their projects.

Mikayla is 12years old and I am happy to say I have been her downfall into cardmaking!! mwah ha ha!



I did this sort of card in my last post and she likes doing creative ones so we did this one again.


Next is a Mikayla original.
Abit of blingage...

Hannah, who is turning 10 later this yr, (hope I got that right! ;) ) found a similar card within a stack from a class I had done and she decided she would copy this. A few alterations...

My card was for my son's birthday this yr. He turned 9 and loves building and making things.

I used all Stampin Up stuff on this one apart from the brads and some distressed ink. Background was Tool Shed- current catalogue and the "love beyond measure" is retired but I couldn't let it go. For something abit different I used eyelets on the bottom corner but run twine thru vertically rather than wrapped around the cardstock. Abit of "Early Espresso" mounted behind both the images.


I sponged using Stormy Sky, Forest Moss, Crushed Olive and a little bit of Walnut Stain.   I put a tiny bit of Crystal Effects on the clip. ( Had to look up the name on the bottle- how bad! Some people will get up at 5.20am to go to the gym!)

Well on that note I am definitely off to bed! I'm almost at the end of a good book and it is calling...

Thanks for looking and stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment