Sunday, July 15, 2012

Promised ATC

So here are the ATC's I promised.


 First up is my card for Little Bits Stamp Camp 2012. The theme was "Royal". Oh my gosh what could I do for that!! As it happened the same night I was colouring an image for my son James's birthday card. Suddenly I looked at it and came up with my camp ATC. Only problem was the fact I had to make 34 of them. So they were going to be very clean and simple.

The image was a friend's so I'm not sure anymore who made it. I coloured it with copics and added some glitz and there you go!


Next is for my June ATC. We were given a sketch and I decided to make a rolled rose. 

That was the easy part. Fun part was the dying and rolling it up. I used Glimmer mist of Old Lace, there was another for added shimmer and abit of log cabin by Smooch -Spritz.

When we were at Stamp Camp we were given a beautiful kit containing Prima products, lace, ribbon. It was a great paper pack too. They matched the roses beautifully. There was about 2-3 pages per design and I just didn't get enough so there is a last couple that are different but I challenge you to find them! lol.

The sketch had an oval in the middle of the design and rather than adding more papers I cut the oval out of the initial layer. I added abit of sponging with Antique Linen ink and distressed the edges and added it all together.




We are also going to submit some ATC for publication. Who knows if it will ever get published but... Never know if you don't try. So if you are thinking about it GO FOR IT! 

We were given a kit of lovely papers, ribbon, twine, lace, embellishments and card stock.

This is going to be my submission. Number one:



A friend had this map stamp which fitted in well.


Number Two




I hope one fits in with everyone elses cards and we get published which is very exciting.

Lucky last is a ATC I made for the theme "Graphic 45" to use Graphic 45 products.



Thanks for stopping by.












No comments:

Post a Comment