Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's not the ATC's I promised but I had to show you this card I made using the Medallion stamp from Stampin Up and a resist technique.

 I sponged it with distressed inks and stamped over the top with the En Francis stamp. Ribbon is Certainly Celery satin ribbon with the lace Ribbon Border punch behind it.


This card was a request from my husband. It has abit of a story behind it. It, of course, was for Halloween last year. I made it for a lovely guy from Darren's work. (He actually loaned us a car when Darren totalled the 18month old Kia - at the time I didn't realise who it was for) 

 The numbers on the background is actually the phone number of a client. There is another story there too.

Apparently to this day it still sits on his desk. The image is from La la land Halloween Luka coloured with Copics.

Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment