Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi all,
I trust all this summer fun is finding you crafting and happy. I am just about ready for the kids to go back to school. With the third and finally little man off in two weeks it is going to be a fun time.

This is another card to did a while ago for my friend's birthday, which is coming up again so there is another card I need to make. What a shame I need to go play in my room....;)
This little guy is from Magnolia as is the fence I think. I first just put him behind the fence but without his little nose sticking out he just looked strange. So a little bit of papertole he looked much better. 

I coloured him in with copics and the background was with chalks.

Paper was from a retired Stampin Up DSP. I think it was Always Sweet range. 

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! So so cute :) Hope this msg finds you well Nat!
    Lisa xoox (Ex Curves)

    ReplyDelete