Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just for you!

As New Year approaches things are warming up. I think today was about 36 degrees here in Melbourne. Monday is up to 38! Then some nice ones at 25-28. 

I came up stairs to have a play and my brain just couldn't get going so I had abit of a clear out and found a few things I needed to do something with. One was some strips of c/s that I intended to make some rosettes with. These I just cut a piece of c/s that I think was about 4cm wide from a A4 piece c/s, I cut two out of it ( one length just wasn't long enough to get right around to form it) and scored at every 1cm.  

So I finally put that together and I had a little play with a Unity stamp set. I'm not familar with the name of it, as it was a friends. A Christmas set, thats about all, with a little bird on a branch.

I haven't played with using a Nestabilitie die and leaving some of the image out. I probably could of started with something abit easier but... Go hard or go home! lol.

So this is what happened.
Bling is coloured by copics and the bird is coloured by watercolour pencils.

As fireworks start to be set off for the kids early show I will say good night and God Bless and May all your dreams come true in 2012.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment