Saturday, May 21, 2011

Toby is Two

This is a little image by StampinBella called "Toby is Two" I was absolutely hanging out to use this stamp. I hadn't seen a friend for a little while so.... it turned out she needed some cheering up so it worked out really well! (Photography is pre my decision to start blogging so not the best. None of my pics are as nice as some I have seen but...usually abit better than this. :)  )

Image is stamped in Memento and coloured in with copics. I had some glitter papers from Spotlight and I really love the combination of purple and brown. I cut Toby out and stuck on to a nestibilities cut out, because I wanted him to be a little bit off the feature area. Toby is layered onto Concord crush and the glitter c/s. Dsp is from Stampin up and the brads were just some I had stashed away, not sure where they are from.  I suppose I will get better at taking note where my bits are coming from as I get my into blogging! :)

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment